– but is it really about letting someone go? I think it’s something that we should say to ourselves instead. “Dear me, please let me go.” 🙏
– but it happens, tho. no? sometimes we do like to think at ourselves as someone’s hostage…
– …and vice versa
– is it easier? I mean, making us believe it wasn’t our own fault. shared responsibilities, if you’re lucky.
– yeah. I guess it’s a remedy of some sort. self-help shit. but it sounds so good in our mouth. you should try. it’s so…dramantic: if you really love me, pleeease, let me go. 😢🔓👐
– ahahahah…dramantic! good one. did you just make it up?
– maybe. I don’t know which mule is mine anymore. they all look the same…
– ahahahah. we are so basic.